So, what do you need? You need:
- A venue
- A process on the day
- After the event follow-up, which is very important
This is the checklist we use in my business.
I’m not going to go through it in detail. It’s all there.
Then supplies, you need a SAM machine, you need scales, you need a table, you need a skirt for the table, you need a spine model and a degeneration model. You need some way for people to pay.
If you don’t want to go to the investment yet of buying a SAM machine, what I’d recommend is you can buy a pull-up that has a grid and you can just buy the scales which are the same scales that are used in the SAM machine. They are like $30.
Get it up there and you can start there. Then allocate your profits from that to investing in a SAM machine.
I’m telling you now, we always like to get 100 new clients before we open a practice. We’ve always done that through screenings.
Before leaving for the screening- check you have the following:
- SAM Machine and top U-Shaped part that fits onto the pols (in bag)
- Poles (In pole bag)
- Roller Banner- 1 MINIMUM per gig (in bag)
- Table skirt (usually in the box with spine)
- Spine and stand
- Wheeling bag
Wheeling bag contents:
- Strings for SAM Machine (Green- 1 x Long, 3 x Long, Red- 1 x Long, 3 x Short)
- Orange Vouchers (x30)
- Booking forms (x30)
- Control Sheets (x10)
- Clipboards (x2)
- Credit card machine, cable and plug (in padded zip bag)
- Till roll (x2)
- Public Liability Insurance laminated sheet
For OUTDOOR events:
- Green Gazebo (in bag)
- Green sand weights (x4)
- Wooden platform base. Needed on grass. (1 x large rectangle for SAM machine to sit on and 2 shorter pieces to use to level under large board if needed)